PANASONIC AG-HVX200A CAMCORDER - RENTAL ONLY
The AGHVX200A offers all the invaluable features of the popular AG-HVX200 and adds a higher-resolution 3-CCD imager and improved image performance.
The HVX200A is equipped with a 1/3" 16:9 progressive 3-CCD imager (effective resolution of 1.1 million active pixels with a spatial offset) that delivers outstanding image quality. It offers lower smear and a higher S/N ratio that results in lower noise and better low light performance than the prior model. The HVX200A's image quality is also enhanced by a new high-performance digital signal processor (DSP) featuring 14-bit A/D conversion and 19-bit inner processing. Equivalent to the processors used in many higher-end HD cameras, this new DSP ensures precise, beautiful recordings in all video formats. Because the HVX200A scans at native 1080P for the initial picture processing, users get the highest level of vertical resolution, whether shooting in HD or SD.
CAMERA PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Sennheiser ME-66 Shotgun Microphone
Short XLR Cable
2 Large Camera Batteries
1 16GB P2 Card
Firewire Cable (4-pin to Firewire 400)
* Rentals 3 Days or longer include battery charger
Image Device: 3 CCD
Imager Size: 1/3 inch, 16: Native aspect
Lens: Leica Dicomar 13X Zoom, 82mm Filter Diameter
Horizontal Resolution: 1080 lines
Video Signal System: NTSC
Scanning System: 1080 Line Interlace Scan, 720 Line Progressive
Connectors: S-Video, A/V, Component Output, XLR IN (x2),
i.LINK, LANC, Headphone stereo mini
Minimum Illumination: 3 lux
Built in Filters: 1/8 ND, 1/64 ND
Exposure: Auto, Manual
Viewfinder: 0.44 inch B&W/Color Switchable
Audio: Four Channel 48kHz/ 16 bit
Internal Microphone: Yes
LCD Panel: 3.5", Color
Memory Card Slot: SD Memory for Scene-File Sharing, Two P2
Format: DVCPro HD, DVCPro 50, DVCPRO/DV
Weight: 1 lb, 10 oz.
Power Consumption: 14 Watts (max.)
Dimensions: 6.7 x 7.1 x 15.2 Inches
Weight: 5.2 lbs
TRAINING & SUPPORT:
- User Manual available upon request
- Sorry, TRAINING at the time of pick up, on the use of this camera is not available. Please be familiar with it's use and functions prior to reserving.
- LIMITED Telephone Support is available. Please give us a call, if your having any issues with this unit. Our Video Tech can walk you through the basic functions.
- EXTENSIVE TRAINING AVAILABLE - We do offer on-site/field TRAINING (additional charges apply) for this particular unit. Please contact us for details.
- PRODUCTION FOR HIRE - Don't feel comfortable shooting yourself? Let our professional Video Techs do it for you. We can even Professionally EDIT your footage! (please contact us for rates & scheduling).
Or Email Us
Price listed is DAILY RATE (24hr Period)
Weekly rate (7 Days) = 5X Daily (2 days free!)
Monthly Rate (28 Days) = 18X Daily (10 days free!)
Set Up & Delivery Available -
Contact Us for Details - 1.800.884.0653
Please read our RENTAL POLICIES before finalizing your order.
Due to the constant turnover of our rental equipment, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY RENTAL ITEM WILL BE IN STOCK AT THE TIME OF YOUR RESERVATION. If something is out of stock AFTER YOU'VE RESERVED YOUR EQUIPMENT, we will notify you immediately, and provide you with an equal or better replacement for the same rate - PLEASE CALL our Rental Department @ 1-800.884.0653 for stock status.